Wednesday, November 28, 2012

American Girl Doll Bookmarks





As I have mentioned before I have a daughter who loves everything American Girl. She recently purchased (with her OWN money) the American Girl doll McKenna and we have been reading the new Caroline series together as well. My daughter loves to read and so I figured I would make some American Girl bookmarks for her and her sister.



I purchased the stickers above at Michaels and used my 40% coupon which brought the cost down to a few dollars.
I then picked out some left over scrapbook paper I had and cut them into strips that the stickers could fit on.
After I attached the stickers to the strips of paper I used my trusty laminator to laminate each one. Voila!




1 comment:

  1. So CUTE!!! The girls will LOVE them! Clever idea - a good one for Christmas presents for classmates too!

    ReplyDelete