Friday, February 26, 2010

Dinner Under the Tree Branch

 
  

(Top picture from housewares.blogspot.com / Bottom picture from Pottery Barn)
These idea's are for 1. the adventuresome and  2.  dinner guests who don't mind dining in the dark (additional lighting will be needed since your chandelier has been replaced)
I love the fun and organic feeling that the branch chandelier gives to an otherwise very formal room.
This does not have to be a permanent installation but give it a try and you may just want it to be. 
I would love to hang miniature votive candles from the branches. Talk about instant mood lighting!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa, it's Jen (Amber). I LOVE that first picture -- it works because of all of the light provided by those large picture windows. :) I'd hate to clean them, but I'd love a view like that!

    ReplyDelete