Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Christmas Movie Pics


Less than 12 days before Christmas and plenty of time to sit down and enjoy these holiday favorites. Introduce an oldie to your kids this year. My girls love watching my Christmas favorite White Christmas. What's your favorite?

Christmas Movies

White Christmas
The Grinch who Stole Christmas (cartoon version)
The Polar Express
The Muppets Christmas Carol
Meet Me In St. Louis
Mickey's Christmas Carol
Love Actually
The Holiday
Little Women
Santa Clause
Home Alone (1&2)
Elf
Serendipity

Movies that are just shown on TV around this time of year...power of suggestion I guess?

Hook
Night at the Museum
Narnia
Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Any James Bond movie (Spike TV's fault)

My Parents Favs.

It's a Wonderful Life
The Bells of St. Mary's
Miracle on 34th Street


1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful! Dad & I just finished watcing "The Bishop's Wife". The old version with David Niven, Loretta Young, and Cary Grant. It is a MUST for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete