Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Amazing Cake Pops


While browsing some of my favorite blogs I came across something called cake pops and this website www.bakerella.com. Intrigued I went to the site and instantly fell IN LOVE with this lady and her sweet invention. It is exactly what it sounds like...cake on a stick! There area A LOT and I mean A LOT of ideas that you will want to incorporate into your next party. She keeps coming up with new and adorable cake pops and I admit I have not attempted to make these yet but it is on the long list of things I will try this spring.
Today's post is mostly eye candy and the link to bakerella's site on how to make these cute cakes yourself. 
Enjoy and have fun with it!

How to make bakerella's cake pops:  red-velvet-cake-balls








These pops are perfect for the upcoming holiday. Stick a few into Easter baskets or host an Easter Egg hunt party and add these to your dessert buffet!

No comments:

Post a Comment