Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Candy Vessels

Picture from www.amyatlas.com

I'm going to have to pace myself with the ideas this week because there are so many great one's!  I need to spread them out over several days and not overwhelm you in one. I have just discovered the event planner that is Amy Atlas and all I can say is WOW! The candy buffet above has all the perfect elements in my opinion. It has an array of colors, it is organized in away that doesn't seem overwhelming, and the height variations force you to take it all in as opposed to just seeing jars of candy.
 

Clear jars are the perfect choice when you want to display candy. The jars holding the Malted Milk Balls can be found at both Target and Walmart! I use them to around the house to hold sugar, cookies, crayons...anything I want to have displayed. More decorative jars (apothecary jars) are great to use as well and can be found at Pottery Barn and Michaels to name a few. 

1 comment:

  1. The clear jars can make it all the easier to indulge yourself as well! ;-)

    ReplyDelete