Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Home Sweet Home - Other Favorite Rooms


Easily one of my favorite rooms in the house....my bathroom. I wanted a spa-like theme for the master bathroom and I have to say that the wall color was a large contributor to that affect. (Olympic paint - Misty Lake)
The vanity mirrors took forever to find. I never thought it would be so hard to find square mirrors with a silver frame but they are! Home Goods came to the rescue once more with these two great finds.


There is not much to say about this picture other than I LOVE my tub:)


As soon as you walk into our home and look to the right you will see what we call our library/home office. This room holds our DVDs, home computer and one day the Christmas tree. The Hagrid chair, as we refer to it, is the BEST seat in the house. 


Located directly across from our library/home office is the dining room. I cannot tell you how happy it made me to finally unpack all of my china and stemware and use my china cabinet again!


Our very functional family room is the most loved room in the house. Our daughters spend hours playing there, football parties are held there and on rare occasion my husband and I can sit on the sofa (together) and watch TV.

To sum it all up I LOVE our new home and I am enjoying it to the fullest.
Hope you have enjoyed my show-and-tell and have even gathered a few ideas as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment