Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thanksgiving - Ways to say "Thank You"


You all know how I love the idea of message trees. This is a wonderful idea for Thanksgiving. Have each person write what they are thankful for on a tag and tie it to a tree branch. At the end of the meal take the tags down and read them aloud to your guests.

Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to give thanks to the one's you love. I started to think of ways to let those friends and family, I do not see very often, know how thankful I am of them and the answer was so simple. Write a thank you note!


My mother always had us writing thank you notes for gifts we had received at a very young age and it has carried over to my adulthood. Write a thank you note, not necessarily for a gift but for the relationships you treasure.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Lisa! I treasure you more than words can say. Like Mrs. Lynn says, "When I thank God for you, I thank Him twice."

    ReplyDelete