Monday, April 19, 2010

Cookies Cookies Cookies



I love to bake. When I'm bored or have been stuck in the house for a couple of days due to snow (Winter 2009/2010) I bake....usually cookies. The fixings for cookies just happen to always be in my cupboards. 
I have recently attempted to improve my cookie making and decorating skills and have found several very talented bakers blogs that I am going to share with you this week and LOTS of their eye candy to go along with them.

My husband and I are currently building our home and I plan on celebrating in a BIG way when it is all completed with a nice house warming party. When I saw these paint chip cookies I mentally noted them for that party. Paint chips are a happy indulgence of mine. My girls know that we do not leave Lowes with out a paint chip each. They are free, pretty, and I LOVE the names assigned to each color. I recently stumbled across a Benjamin Moore paint called "Old Pickup Blue" I had to giggle!

No comments:

Post a Comment