Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer Celebration - July 4th decor


I have to say that when I browsed thru my mom's most recent Good Housekeeping magazine I hit the jackpot in July 4th decorating ideas. The closeup picture of this miniature flag wreath in the magazine is much better than this one that I found online so if you can still find the July issue do so!
I REALLY like this patriotic wreath idea. I hate to say it but so many times the July 4th decorations that I see are really tacky. I would be proud to have this wreath hang on my door for much longer than the holiday.

Good Housekeeping

Another simplistic idea but what a statement. White Japanese lanterns with red and blue ribbon attached with double sided tape and you have a great decoration for an indoor or outdoor celebration.

Good Housekeeping

I LOVE the endless decorating possibilities the pinwheels present. These patriotic pinwheels are a wonderful centerpiece and toy for the kids to play with and take home with them.

All You

This is another example of a close up in a magazine being better than what I could find online. The ice cream cones with patriotic sprinkles were the main reason for my selecting this photo but I also really like the pennant banner that is strung over the ice cream table. Many great ideas to take and use in your July 4th celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment