Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mad Hatter Tea Party

Jessica Claire

I'm am VERY excited about this party theme. For me this encompasses imagination at it's best.
It is easy to go a little overboard with all the possibilities so I will give you some of my favorite ideas to start.

Honeybee Photography

This very easy centerpiece requires roses, a little paint, and playing cards. So easy and a great impact on the table!

Hello Naomi

Parisian Party

Pink of Perfection

These are just a few sweet options for you to serve at your tea party. I love the idea of putting the label's "eat me" and "drink me" on your food and beverages. The little details make a BIG impact in every party but especially this one.

Country Living

Pay a visit to your local flea market and yard sales and pick up mismatched tea cups, saucers, and teapots. Nothing needs to match for this party and the fancy detailing usually found on these items really dresses up the table.



Finish off your party with a game of croquet. A creative take on the game would be to buy plastic flamingos and have your guests use those as mallets.

The Mad Hatter Tea party emphasizes the mantra of "anything goes" so adhere to that when planning your party!

1 comment:

  1. I love your tabel setting! It is so inspiring, I am thinking of setting my dinner table and this gave me an idea :)

    ReplyDelete