Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Vintage Surf / Beach Themed Baby Showers



For all of you who know me you had to guess that I would have a beach themed baby shower post some time this week. With warmer weather around the corner this theme fits the season. The vintage surf baby shower by the TomKat Studio is adorable! I love the light blue and red combination that was used to decorate for the party.
The oh-so-versatile cupcake works with any theme and is perfect for those of us who despises cutting up a big cake at parties. I loved the shark and beach cupcakes found at Martha Stewart.


For mom's expecting a little girl I like the idea of using varying shades of orange and pink. The soft look of pom poms adds a feminine touch. 

Photo by Lisa


Try a different take on the baby clothesline and hang cute bathing suits up instead of the onesies and bibs. Little boys swimming trunks would be adorable as well as a little snorkeling set.
The possibilities are endless and I plan to explore many of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment