Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pampering Baby Shower



I saw this idea for a Mother's Day party on The Party Dress blog and thought it would be a great idea for a baby shower as well. I do not know of a mother or woman that doesn't love to get their nails done. This party was held at a salon. For those of us who are on a budget that doesn't afford for a trip to the beauty salon for roughly 25 of your closest gal pals I would suggest hiring a manicurist to come to your party location for an allotted time. Each lady will then have their nail polish to take home with them as a party favor!
Mimosas were served at this party and I would suggest serving non-alcoholic mimosas for a morning shower or a nice non-alcoholic sangria for an afternoon shower.
Keep the food light with options such as angel food cake and berries verses a heavy dessert and lots of veggies and fruits for the complimentary food. 


You have read how I love the idea of a Wishing Tree. I love this idea of putting pictures of mom's with their children on the tree as a centerpiece. This idea can be used for so many other types of parties not just baby showers or mother's day parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment