Friday, May 28, 2010

Tea Party Favors


I usually like to send my guest home with something to remember the party by. These teacup candles are a great gift. If you're like me and do not have time to make 25 (give or take) candles in your nonexistent spare time I have an alternative idea for you. 
Buy mismatched teacups at your local antique store or flea market. Buy a nice votive candle to sit in the teacup and slip an envelope of tea next to it. Wrap the whole package in some pretty lace or sheer fabric and gather together with ribbon. Who would not enjoy candlelight with their tea?

Martha Stewart Weddings

Bundles of tea and some delicious cookies would make me a happy guest!

Martha Stewart Weddings

Instead of asking if they would like sugar in their tea, provide a stick of rock candy with their cup so they can control the sweetness.

Country Living

I hope that you have enjoyed this weeks posts and are inspired to host a tea party of your own.
Whether it be in your backyard or kitchen make sure you sip slowly and enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your Blog :) thank you for sharing all these wonderful things

    ReplyDelete